WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Itsallpants - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Itsallpants > Topics

Subject: Random Ramblings
Replies: 17 Views: 804

cptpants 14.09.10 - 12:41am
I seem to have this hbit of waking up in the middle of the night for a pee....so i go do my business,..go back to bed...just drop off,..then 5 mins later my poo realise ''Hey...did you just go to the bathroom?....we missed it'' so back to the bathroom I go!

I wish they would syncronise their watches a bit better *

cptpants 14.09.10 - 12:58am
I'm thinking of patenting a new wii game Wii Whacker you take the remote and do the waanky action, and you have to get your virtual self off before ur pixelated parents/friends/roommates get back to the house and bust you! There will also be a speed arcade version, and an online multi-player bukake contest. for once a man will feel like a winner when he comes first *

cptpants 14.09.10 - 01:02am
Did you ever wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if it wasn't full of sponges? *

cptpants 15.09.10 - 12:31am
We shouldn't allow EU metrification to ruin English sayings cos if we give them 25.4mm theyll take 1.61km. *

cptpants 22.09.10 - 03:21am
Who says vegetables are good for you? Today I stabbed myself in the eye with a cucumber. *

mztiklz 26.09.10 - 06:39pm
Lmao u make my ramble pale by comparison lmao.GIF *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 01:18pm
I asked my anesthetist friend if I could borrow his bottle of Ether, he said Sure, knock yourself out. *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 01:38pm
After waiting two months, they finally delivered my copy of Clocks Through the Ages. It's about time! *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 01:45pm
I used to get the shakes when I . Doctor said it was just semantics *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 02:00pm
I'm planning to write jokes about prime numbers. I've already thought of two or three *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 02:08pm
I thought taking the shell off of a snail would make it go faster. Turned out it just made it more sluggish. *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 06:02pm
All day i been wondering why my ba11s itched so much...Then i go to drop a duece and realise a feather from my pillow was stuck in my gouch, and has been poking me in the spudsack all day.. *

cptpants 10.10.10 - 01:51pm
Apparrently 1 in 5 people in the world are now Chinese. Well theres 5 in my family, so it must be either my mum or dad, my elder sister jules, or my younger sister Ho-Chai-Xing.....But i think its jules. *

cptpants 10.10.10 - 02:04pm
was in mcdonalds yesterday and really needed to pass some gas...there was people everywhere so didnt wanna get up and risk losing my seat...so instead i thought id time it with the loud music that was coming out the speakers, so that no one would notice. After a couple of songs i was feeling a lot better, i was just about to finish my drink when i noticed everyone was looking at me.......it was about this time that i realised i was listening to my ipod *

mztiklz 16.10.10 - 09:20am
roflmao.GIF *

cptpants 28.10.10 - 02:50am
yesterday someone compared me to Hitler!....i did that coming! *

cptpants 28.10.10 - 02:58am
you would think my girlfriend in Grand Theft Auto 4 would realise something was up when i pick her up for our date in a police car thats riddled with bullet holes, has no tyres and blood all over the front windscreen......but nope....didnt say a thing! I need a woman like that in real life. *

cptpants 28.10.10 - 03:09am
last sa ay i organised my first 3some!........there were a couple of no shows, but it was still a good night. *

* Itsallpants Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Itsallpants

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search