WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Itsallpants - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Itsallpants > Topics

Subject: Topical stuff
Replies: 17 Views: 780

cptpants 13.09.10 - 08:28pm
Why the fuss about Lady Gaga in a meat dress? Ages ago I saw Chas 'n' Dave in a Pork Pie hat. *

mztiklz 16.09.10 - 06:04am
I aint seen gaga in her meaty mahem yet but id imagine it would be as gross as lady tata in stockings and suspenders some s**t just aint right pmpl.GIF *

cptpants 16.09.10 - 11:49am
Whats with all the pope coverage on tv...Catholics clambering everywhere.....They should save time trying to glimpse the pope. Their own parents live much closer and are just as hmophobic and out of touch *

cptpants 16.09.10 - 11:57am
The Pope is protected by Swiss Army guards, they're not the toughest but they do have an attachment for getting stones out of horses hooves. *

cptpants 16.09.10 - 11:58am
Pope Benedict. Yes, but it's who he dict that I'm worried about *

cptpants 16.09.10 - 12:00pm
The Pope is head of the Catholic Church, the Queen, the Church of England, but which one's best? There's only one way to find out... FIGHT! (I want Harry Hill's job) *

cptpants 16.09.10 - 02:01pm
People have been charged 25quid to see 83yr old Pope Benedict XVI. That's just money for old pope (i will stop with the s**t pope puns now) *

cptpants 16.09.10 - 06:22pm
After hearing George Michael was to make a bid for Freedom, prison staff questioned why he'd go looking on eBay for his own songs *

flutta8y 17.09.10 - 07:18am
i have bin t rome. And wen there we went t the vatican. U mention the swiss army. Did u no their uniform resembles a jesters outfit? Really scary! It was designed by a famous artist, i can't remember who, but he must've had a sense of humour! *

flutta8y 18.09.10 - 03:16am
michael angelo! I think he was the one commissioned to design the uniform. Amazing the things u remember at 3 in the morning! chin.GIF *

cptpants 18.09.10 - 01:43pm
I prefered his later collaboration works with the ninja turtles *

cptpants 18.09.10 - 03:25pm
Susan Boyle lost Britains Got Talent and gets to sing for Pope Benedict...confirming he's never liked Diversity *

cptpants 22.09.10 - 03:06am
Match fixing allegations have now spread to Athletics, apparently competitors in the javelin tournament have been paid to throw it. *

cptpants 22.09.10 - 03:06am
When I saw that the Pakistan cricket team were playing England this summer I thought they'll give us a run for our money. *

cptpants 22.09.10 - 03:13am
Global dementia costs have hit 388bn. Grrr, that makes me mad! *

mztiklz 2.10.10 - 07:05am
Your pope jokes were pope u lar with me pmpl.GIF ok il stop lmao, you would kick.GIF harry to the kerb hunny no doubt, you totally crack me up hug.GIF x *

cptpants 5.10.10 - 01:41pm
So....finally the Mr Grimsdale Reaper came calling for him. Norman Wisdom RIP *

cptpants 13.10.10 - 12:14am
i see the miners are all coming out.....i knew all that time in a confined space with just men for company, would turn them gay *

* Itsallpants Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Itsallpants

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search